Wellness Together Canada was funded by the Government of Canada in response to the unprecedented rise in mental distress due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wellness Together Canada is a mental health and substance use website to support people across Canada and Canadians living abroad in both official languages. We provide the following resources for you at no cost:
- Immediate text support
- Information and videos on common mental health issues
- Mental wellness programs you can do on your own and with coaching
- Monitored communities of support
- Individual phone, video, and text counselling
- This online service was launched in response to growing mental health concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wellness Together Canada is a Health Canada funded project that is a partnership among Stepped Care Solutions, Kids Help Phone and Homewood Health – three of Canada’s leading and most innovative mental health organizations.
- Visit website